When recovering auto parts from Pick-A-Part vehicles:
- Check the Prices Board BEFORE REMOVING THE PART
- Bring your own hand or battery operated tools and trailer. No main-powered tools allowed.
- There are no hydraulic wrenches available onsite, and we do not allow torches.
- Carts are available for use, free of charge.
- A long tubular metal handle placed over the short handle of your tools can provide added power when removing tough parts. A lubricating spray may also assist. As will a flashlight.
- If you are recovering a heavy part, bring two people.
- Wear closed-toe shoes, jeans/overalls, leather riggers gloves, and wrap-around safety goggles.
- Wear clothing you know will resist corrosives (work overalls).
- Identify the car make and model, and double check that the replacement part you have targeted bears the same part-number. Some models are built as a range, and have interchangeable parts.
- If in doubt, ask one of the Pick A Part Sales representatives to check for interchangeable parts. You may also want to check out car manufacturers and car clubs, who often publish lists of interchangeable parts or auto repair manuals held by your local library.
30 day exchanges only for in store credit. Refunds are not provided. All whole vehicles are sold on an "as-is" basis, without warranties.
It is a condition of entry to all Pick-A-Part and AA Recycling premises that customers:
- Wear closed shoes or boots
- Leave Kids, Cats, Dogs, etc. at home
- Comply with our No Alcohol policy